Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin and an excellent source of mecobalamin. Vitamin B12 deficiency (methylcobalamin) occurs five years after the depletion of all the vitamin B12 accumulated in the body. In human diet, the main source of vitamin B12 is animal food, most plants do not contain vitamin B12.
Maintaining the normal function of the nervous system;
1. Promote the formation and regeneration of red blood cells and cope with anemia;
2. Enhancing physical strength;
3. It can make fat, carbohydrate and protein suitable for the use of the body.
4. Eliminate irritability and discomfort;
5. Promote concentration and improve memory and balance.