Chlorophyll is a natural green pigment which is obtained through extraction and refining processes from natural green plants or silkworm feces.Chlorophyll is stabilized chlorophyll, which is prepared from chlorophyll by saponification and replacement of magnesium atom with copper and sodium. Chlorophyll is dark green to blue black powder, easily soluble in water but slightly soluble in alcohol and chloroform, with transparent jade green water solution without sediment.
1. Chlorophyll clears up odors of putrefaction effectively.
2. Chlorophyll play an important role on cancer prevention.
3. Chlorophyll has superior coloring strength and good stabilization in neutral and alkali solutions.
4. Chlorophyll has effect on liver protection, fastening healing of stomach ulcers and intestine ulcers.
5. Chlorophyll is the active ingredient in a number of internally-taken preparations intended to reduce odors associated with incontinence, colostomies and similar procedures, as well as body odor in general.
6. Chlorophyll has strong antibacterial action, which makes it useful in surgeries, ulcerative carcinoma, acute rhinitis and rhinosinusitis, chronic ear infections, inflammations, etc.